It’s a Hard Mom Life
Oh child. Someday you will move mountains, for you are a force to be reckoned with.
- Climbed into his brother’s crib after waking up.
- Placed his (mostly empty) oatmeal bowl on his head as a hat.
- Absent mindedly wiped his snotty nose on the shirt I was photographing.
- Threw away a whole role of half-wet toilet paper he dropped in the toilet while blowing his nose (as if I wouldn’t notice it in the trash basket).
- Balenced on one leg while trying to put his foot in the baby’s face.
- Played cars on his belly with one leg on the track so his brother couldn’t play on the half behind him.
- Buckled himself into his sister’s seat and got stuck.
- Buckled himself into the grocery cart and got stuck.
And those were just the handful I wrote down before lunch.